IN THE POMODORO TECHNIQUE WE USE THREE DIFFERENT SHEETS:
- The Activity Inventory sheet
- The To Do Today sheet
- The Records sheet
On this page you can download the pdfs of these sheets so that you can print them out and use them to apply the technique.
THE ACTIVITY INVENTORY SHEET
This sheet consists of:
- A heading with the name of the author.
- A number of lines where various activities are noted down as they come up. At the end of the day, the ones that have been completed are checked off.
THE TO DO TODAY SHEET
This sheet is filled in at the start of each day with the following:
- A heading with place,date and author.
- A list of the things to do during the day,in order of priority.
- A section labelled Unplanned & Urgent Activities where any unexpected tasks that have to be dealt with should be listed as they come up. These activities could potentially modify the day’s plan.
Making a To Do Today list each day focuses the mind.
THE RECORDS SHEET
This sheet contains the set of raw data needed to produce pernient reports and graphics. Depending on the objectives in question,this contains different set of boxes.Normally this sheet would include the date, description and the number of Pomodoros worth of effort needed to accomplish a task.
This sheet is updated at least once a day,usually at the end of the day.
You'll get the official templates of the Pomodoro Technique.
- You'll get the official templates of the Pomodoro Technique.